- 2 - Cessna 310Q
- 4 - Cessna 206
- 1 - Piper Aztec
- 1 - Cessna 337
- 1 - Cessna 182
- 2 - Cessna 172
- 2 - Jena LMK 2000 with FMC, Gyro stabilized mounts and 100+AWAR
- 1 - Jena LMK with FMC1 - Trimble Harrier 68i Lidar sensor with integrated digital camera1 - Cloud Cap Tech digital video gimbal sensorForward-Motion Compensation (FMC)
Flight / Camera Management
- Tracker Aerial Photography Systems
- Over 320,000 pictures
- Images dating back to the 1960's
- 1"=2000' photography covering the ENTIRE state of Indiana
- Aerial negatives measure 9" x 9"
- Lower scales cover less area, but have better resolution
- Higher scales cover more ground area, but have lower resolution
- Typical scales range from 1" = 2000' to 1" = 200'
|Sun Angle is one factor that must
be considered when planning aerial photograhpy. A lower sun angle results in longer
shadows in aerial photography. Most projects are flown with sun angles greater than 30°
Applet requries Java to be viewed.