Williams offers geo-referenced imagery as a low cost
alternative to orthophotography. Geo-referenced imagery is simply aerial
photography which has be "rubber sheeted" to a given control source.
Geo-referenced imagery can serve as a lower cost basemap.
- USGS Digital Raster Graphics (DRGs)
- Existing orthophotography
- Digital tax maps
- Existing geo-referenced imagery
- Existing planimetric (vector) data
Williams has provided geo-referencing services for over five years.
Common applications for geo-referenced imagery
- Base for GIS
- Image back for tax mapping
- Growth analysis