Williams Aerial & Mapping, Inc.
Williams Aerial & Mapping, Inc. is a full service photogrammetric mapping and geospacial data firm located in South Bend Indiana.
Williams Aerial & Mapping becomes the first company in the Region to own the revolutionary Lidar / Digital Camera system - the Trimble Harrier 68i
Products & Services
In addition to engineering firms, many government agencies rely on Williams for aerial photography and photogrammetric mapping, including:
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Aerial Photography Field Office
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources (INDNR) Division of Water
- New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT)
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources (INDNR) Division of Reclamation
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources (ILDNR) Division of Reclamation
- Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG)
- 65+ Indiana Counties
- Over 320,000 pictures
- Images dating back to the 1960's
- 1"=2000' photography covering the ENTIRE state of Indiana